Sunday, October 4, 2009

Technorati and blogs from fans with little or no authority and experts.

I did a keyword search for "learning 2.0" in blog posts, tags and the blog directory. I find that the results are different when I clicked on the box that listed bloggers with some, little or a lot of authority. Very interesting. The numbers get smaller when I used the blog tags.

I'm still in shock to see several women celebrities are among the top searches by bloggers. On the other hand, I enjoyed checking out the links of the top 100 blogs by fans and also the top 100 blogs by bloggers with authority.

Much as I liked exploring Technorati, I did not signed up as a new member. I found myself a little overwhelmed although I enjoyed looking at the videos and tags on food.

No comments:

Post a Comment